With the new season ahead we have some great news and we can’t wait to share them with you. Let’s go!
If you're reading this then you've already noticed our new website, don’t you? We are proud of it and we hope you like it as much as we do. Oh, and it packed with new useful information:
- An upgraded obstacle section. Since so many of you wanted to know more about the obstacles, we’ve added a short video to each one of them. Let's call it a trailer of what to expect.
- An updated and detailed FAQ section based on the questions you keep asking us via Facebook, email or chat. Check it out and feel free to send us your questions if you still don’t find them there.
- We’ve launched our online shop with awesome Legion clothing and accessories for men, women and kids. Now even your baby can be Legion! Order hoodies, t-shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops, long sleeves and accessories online and have it delivered to your door anywhere in the world! And yes, you still get the legendary “I am Legion” t-shirt only if you run at our event.
- This blog. We’ll make sure to keep it useful, engaging and fun.
Besides, we’ve announced our 2016 tour. What’s new?
- New locations. You will notice several new countries in our 2016 calendar. Austria, France, Spain – you’d better get ready because Legion is coming! Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria, on the other hand, will have the chance to experience Legion Run for the third year in a row. We are still updating our calendar, so keep an eye on the events schedule.
- New obstacles. That’s all we can reveal for now because the first rule of Legion Run obstacles is, well, you don’t talk about Legion Run obstacles. Why? Because in our opinion half of the fun is not knowing. But trust us, you will be amazed.
- Free spectators. Your friends are our friends! Bring them on board and make sure that they will take those epic pictures of you running, crawling, jumping, laughing and having the time of your life.
There is a lot more to come, so keep calm and stay tuned!